- Children's Commissioner outlines key priorities as she begins her new role (26 March 2013)
- 2012 Concluding Observations by the Committee on the Rights of the Child (19 June 2012) (UN external link)
- New Commissioner a win for children (02 May 2012)
- Information concerning Australia and the Convention on the Rights of the Child (04 May 2012)
- Submission to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child (August 2011)
- A national approach to child rights: Speech by Catherine Branson QC
(26 July 2011)
- Submission to the parliamentary inquiry into the Children’s Commissioner Bill (December 2010)
Are you a student or young person looking for human rights information? See the Information for Students page.
Are you a teacher looking for resources for teaching about child rights? See the RightsEd resources for teachers page.
Do you think you have been discriminated against because of your age? Go to our Complaints page for information on how to make a complaint to the Australian Human Rights Commission.
You can also make a complaint if you think your human rights (including the rights under the Convention on the Rights of the Child) have been breached. Go to our Complaints page for information on how to make a complaint to the Commission.