The email address for the Australian Human Rights Commission's disability rights policy unit is email@example.com. This is the address to use for:
- Commissioner Graeme Innes AM
- Disability Rights Policy staff: David Mason (Director), Cristina Ricci; Sythany Leang; Cassandra Dawes.
Complaints under the Disability Discrimination Act can also be made by email but there is a separate address for this. Information on how to lodge complaints is available in the complaint information section of the site.
- to tell us what you were looking for on this site, whether you found it and whether we could make it easier to find or more useful.
- if you have other comments, questions or suggestions on the content or format of the disability section of this site
- if you have additional links or other resources to suggest for us to include.
- if you want to make a submission to one of our public inquiry processes
- if you want to ask for information about any of our projects or policy activities
- if you want to send us any information or suggestions.
- if you are a service provider wanting to provide an action plan to the Commission.
- if you are seeking a temporary exemption.
Although we have very limited staff numbers we seek to respond to all emails within three working days. Feel free to check with a follow up message if you do not receive a timely response - the internet is very useful but not perfect and your message may not have actually got to us, or our reply may not have got to you.
If you want us to email you when there are significant updates to the Commission's site, there are electronic mailing lists you can join, on disabilty rights issues and on other human rights issues. Addresses on our lists will not be passed to anyone else without consent and you can leave the list as simply as joining if you decide to.
Contact information for other areas of the Commissions operations is contained in other areas of the Commission's site.
For feedback on other areas of the Commission's site, use this Commission site feedback link.