The Australian Human Rights Commission encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- The Australian Human Rights Commission Logo
- Photographs, images and video
- Bringing Them Home – The ‘Stolen Children’ Report
- Any content or material provided by third parties
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the Commission with the following copyright notice:
© Australian Human Rights Commission.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Commission has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party. Please note this doesn’t include photos, images and video which are all regarded as third party material.
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website
Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001
Telephone: (02) 9284 9600