The Australian Human Rights Commission regularly conducts competitions based around human rights themes and social issues.
Please see below the competitions that are currently open for entry and details and winning entries from past competitions which have now closed.
- Rant against racism - win JB HIFI $100 vouchers - closes 20 June 2014
- Apps for all - accessible mobile apps challenge - closes 14 July 2014
- BackMeUp - Cyberbullying video competition - win a GoPro video camera - Closed October 2013
- The Big Banter - kids survey (0-17 years) - win an iPad Mini - Closed June 2013)
- Something in Common - win a 'Like a Version' CD and 'Redfern Now' DVD - Closed April 2013
- Twenty Stories Competition - win a DVD and $50 - Closed March 2013
- BackMeUp - video competition - Closed June 2012
- Go-karting with a Commissioner - Closed June 2012
- Photo competition: Human Rights - Closed November 2012
Competition to name a new national representative body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Student survey