The Australian Human Rights Commission regularly conducts competitions based around human rights themes and social issues.
Please see below the competitions that are currently open for entry and details and winning entries from past competitions which have now closed.
- Check back later!
- BackMeUp - Cyberbullying video competition - win a GoPro video camera - Closed 15 October 2013
- The Big Banter - kids survey (0-17 years) - win an iPad Mini (June 2013)
- Something in Common - win a 'Like a Version' CD and 'Redfern Now' DVD - April 2013
- Twenty Stories Competition - win a DVD and $50 (March 2013)
- BackMeUp - video competition (June 2012)
- Go-karting with a Commissioner (June 2012)
- Photo competition: Human Rights (March - November 2012)
Competition to name a new national representative body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Student survey