You can print the toolkit in a single document.
You can also print individual chapters. Each chapter focuses on a different area including:
- Job advertisements that attract women to apply
- Cases and content that inspire women
- Engagement activities that broaden the pool of potential applicants
- Diverse and trained recruitment teams using merit based processes
- Broaden capabilities and pool of potential candidates
- Interaction with candidates to achieve a positive recruitment experience
- Workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces diversity
- Working environment that meets the needs of all employees
- Ongoing support for employees and families
- Senior leaders who are engaged in development
- Development that promotes the career advancement of women
- Merit based and inclusive talent process
The photos included in this publication are simulated photos for demonstration purposes only and may not always fully comply with related work, health and safety standards. The Commission notes the importance of ensuring all employees on worksites are compliant with related work, health and safety standards.