As mentioned above, the Commission has worked and continues to work on a range of human rights issues connected with the Internet. Further information can be found on the Commission’s webpage ‘Human rights and the Internet’, at http://www.humanrights.gov.au/human-rights-and-internet. This includes links to the Commission’s work relating to:
- access and accessibility for people with disability
- access and online safety for older Australians
- racial discrimination and vilification in online environments
- sexual harassment over the Internet
- cyber safety for children and cyber-bullying
- online safety in Indigenous communities.