- 1. Mental health in the workplace
- 2. Understanding mental illness
- 3. Managing mental illness in the workplace
- 4. Creating a safe and healthy workplace for all
- 5. Where to get assistance
- 6. Additional information and resources
- 7. Acknowledgements
- Appendix A: Knowing the law
- Appendix B: Types of mental illness
- Appendix C: How to talk about mental illness
© Australian Human Rights Commission May 2010.
This work is protected by copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part may be used or reproduced by any process without prior written permission from the Australian Human Rights Commission. Enquiries should be addressed to Public Affairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This publication can be found in electronic format on the Australian Human Rights Commission’s website at:
You can also write to:
Australian Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Safe Work Australia supports the development of Working with Mental Illness: a Guide for Managers, a publication that provides information and practical guidance on managing mental illness at work.
The Australian Human Rights Commission would like to thank Anna Mungovan, Equity Matters Consultancy for her work in developing and writing this guide.