Ismaع - Listen report
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2: Experiences of discrimination, vilification & prejudice
- Chapter 3: Impacts and responses
- Chapter 4: Current Strategies
- Chapter 5: Future Strategies
- 1.1 The Ismaع project
- 1.2 Who are Arab and Muslim Australians?
- 1.3 Legal background
- 1.4 Overview of laws protecting people because of their race or religion
- 1.5 Previous research
- 2.1 The extent of discrimination, vilification and prejudice
- 2.2 Types of experiences
- 2.3 Places where violence, discrimination and vilification occur
- 3.1 Impacts
- 3.2 Responses
- 4.1 Crisis responses
- 4.2 Long-term strategies
- 5.1 Improving legal protection
- 5.2 Education
- 5.3 Public language
- 5.4 Law enforcement
- 5.5 Community action
- 5.6 Public support
Ordering the Ismaع Audio CD and Summary Report
The Ismaع Audio CD and Summary Report can be ordered from the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission's Publications Unit (free of charge).
Contact the Publications Unit
Alternatively, contact the HREOC Publications Unit via the Publications Homepage, on Tel: 02 9284 9672 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on ordering your copy of the report.
- Listen in PDF
format (1.06 MB)
To view these documents you will need to install a PDF viewer application such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Ghostscript.
Last updated 16 June 2004.