Us Taken-Away Kids: commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 'Bringing them home' report
Commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Bringing them home report
- Essentials of Social Justice: Sorry. Speech by Tom Calma.
- Audio file 28 mins (Mp3, 26 MB )
- Launch of "Us Taken Away Kids". Speech by the Hon. Jenny Macklin (PDF)
- Audio file 9 mins (Mp3, 9 MB)
- Reading from Alone on the Soaks by Alec Kruger and Gerard Waterford (IAD Press, 2007). Read by Jackie Baxter of the Central Australian Stolen Generations & Families Aboriginal Corporation. (Mp3, 7.7 MB)
- Personal stories by brother-and-sister Alfred Coolwell and Lena Yarry, contributors to Us Taken-Away Kids. (Mp3, 9.5 MB)