Many organisations engaging with children and young people in Australia are regulated through existing state and territory legislative requirements, including working with children checks.
The links below provide information and resources for organisations, communities, families, children and young people about child safe organisations and initiatives in each state and territory.
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
- Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Office of the Public Guardian
- Queensland Working with Children Check
- South Australia Office of the Guardian for Children and Young People
- South Australia Child-related Employment Screening
- Commissioner for Children and Young People Tasmania
- Tasmania Working with Vulnerable People Registration